Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

YEAH! Guess what, I'm awesome, I am!

Love it when people tell you things that really make your day. Technically this is a bit of a secret, so I can't tell you, but I had a nice piece of news last night about something I'm good at, something for which I have a talent, and something at which it turns out other people think I have a bit of a talent for as well.

It's nice when your worth can be measured against your ability, as opposed to whether or not other people view you as some kind of piece of ass. I say this mostly as someone who stopped being considered as such years ago, and is thus bitter and twisted. Or something. If only. To not be subject to all that head mess anymore is rather freeing. My ego's never really been up to it, so to be no longer part of it is very nice indeed. Now the Woodcat is just the Woodcat. And she's a nice cat.

No comments: