Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Bed or Batman?

So, because I'm shattered, I'm in a bit of a quandry. Cattenberg Battenberg is out tonight, I've got the house to myself. I'm looking forward to when this is a full time arrangement, though since the split we're on significantly better terms. It's a bit like living in a slightly awkward house share. All the drama is gone. It's actually quite nice to be friends again, and not have all that other stuff hanging over our heads, but I think we're both itching to get out from the same roof regardless. We don't occupy the same space as each other well.

So, the quandry. I've just watched Avengers Assemble, and I kind of want to stay up and watch The Dark Knight, so I can watch The Dark Knight Rises sometime in the week. Also, Avengers Assemble was a little disappointing, and I want to see something that will please me more. But, I'm so very very very tired. I have an exam on Tuesday, I'm horribly unprepared, and I want to go to a gig tomorrow night...

No comments: