Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Purloined G Plan coffee tables and electric guitars

The woodcat had a lovely afternoon today with her brother, drinking coffee, talking shite, and being patiently shown chords on a beautiful Ibanez while the Woodcat got to play with a sexy sexy white Gibson Firebird! Hellishly cool. Woodcat can't play, but she's making a start at learning with her acoustic, and Woodcat's brother has just made that a heck more interesting by donating a pretty Jim Reed electric into the mix on permanent loan. So to say I'm a bit excited is probably an understatement, although progress will be slow as my fingers are still at the stage where strings tear them up pretty quickly. But YAY!!! And seriously, Firebird! My brother is awesome.

I will update with a picture of my steals a little later, but this is the coffee table I stole! Isn't it sexy? Mine needs a little work with some varnish etc, but pretty damned awesome nonetheless!

Update with photos!


No comments: