Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

I miss sleeping

Seriously, I do. It's too late to play with any of my new toys (guitar, accordion) without rudely disturbing Kittencat or the neighbours and I'm too sleepy to focus on my work. Kiss, Kiss,Bang, Bang is on ITV2+1. I saw this at the cinema with the Big Ex in 2005. I remember it being quite a good film. Shane Black? Shane Black. And new Iron Man film, out in the next few days. Also Shane Black. Moderately curious what he'll bring to it, though of course I was always seeing it anyway. Love Marvel. Really really do. And explosions. Really love films with explosions. Robert Downey Jr has just killed a guy in a white suit. Val Kilmer seems pissed.

Wonder if anyone will want to go see Iron Man with me. Do you want to go and see Iron Man with me? Just a thought.

I don't think I'm ever going to sleep again.

No comments: