Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

We are a little exhausted

Nephews and gigs and friends staying and sun shining... Kittencat is lying on the sofa in a frazzled slump, and I'd be with her, but she needs her tea, and my mate's coming round later for film watching, and I've promised to bake the not terribly chocolatey brownies for tomorrow... Knackered. On the bright side, I was going to make birthday brownies (the terribly chocolatey ones) for a mate's birthday last night to post today, but realised I don't have a current address to post them to. The thought was there. I'm sure the brownies would have been preferable. But an immensely early night was had instead. I love my bed. I have not seen it enough of late, because I keep doing everything but sleep. Last night, I did nothing but. It was good.

No comments: