Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

I'm not entirely sure why I'm still awake

It seems to be a pattern of late, though I could use the sleep. I'm catching up with knitting, and Game of Thrones, and not sleeping. Life's pretty good, albeit it a little too peaceful. I probably need to go out more, or have friends around more. I miss the society of people. But that does not seem to be the main topic of my thoughts at the moment. I'm a bit focused on trying to design the layout for my garden, and what to grow, and how to do it. There will be vegetables. And herbs. And hopefully a nut tree. I'm not sure if there's room for a mini poly tunnel yet, but it's under consideration. And coldframes. And hotbeds. And I need to plan the space to incorporate room for chickens at a later date. I don't think there's room for chickens and goats, and goats would be way more complicated, and requires licensing, and a bit more work. Chickens would probably be fine.

I'm flitting between that and furthering my reading surrounding nutrition, inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Possibly as this has an impact on my planting goals. I don't know. Creating a mini ecological bubble seems the include all aspects of my life at the moment. It's quite nice. Life is starting to be a holistic machine, instead of a multitude of ropes pulling in different directions.



DJ Format is playing on Friday. I'm not entirely sure why I'm not going. First time I ever saw Ugly Duckling, Format and Abdominal were the support. Best gig I went to in the four years I lived in Exeter. (Possibly excluding Leftfield, I can't entirely recall, I was quite drunk that year, much was a blur.)

No comments: