Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

This week is suddenly surprisingly hectic

House is a heap, child's friend (and mother, and 2 year old brother) is coming over to play at 2.15pm, tomorrow we're going to the seaside with my folks and my nephews, tomorrow night is craft night at Cat Lady Towers (cake will be baked tonight in preparation), Thursday we're going into town to see child's father for lunch and hopefully watch Ex Easter Island Head as part of MJF, Thursday night is Kevin Drumm at Islington Mill, so spare room will go through bedding change one as child's father will be babysitting, Friday morning we're meeting another one of the child's friend's to play, and Friday afternoon my best Driver is coming to stay for the weekend (spare bed change two). Friday night is to be a nice chilled one, Saturday day we will do something, Saturday night is the ERC at the Mill (so living room camp bed for child's father), Sunday lunchtime Driver is catching a train, Sunday night will be watching as much as possible of the Vengeance Trilogy with my mate.

Somehow I need to find time during all of this occurring to de-heap my house so that the bits that occur at my house can occur.

I have 5 hours before nothing stops for a week. Let the games begin.

No comments: