Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Strip back, pare down

I've now been living alone since September, and single a lot longer. It's been an interesting year. A challenging year. I've passed all my exams, so now is the time to finally simplify my existence, get rid of all the stuff in the house that's surplus, find ways of making things more peaceful.It's a load of practical organisation that will have a profound effect on my metaphysical self.

This is the big thing I realise I need. Simple. Peaceful. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for excitement, but I'm a simple girl, and when things drag me in several different directions my head starts to spin. So my environment needs to be intensely controllable, easily maintainable, my relationships with folks simple.

Probably why I want rid of all the social media crappity crap for a time...

No comments: