Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Coughing like a dirty old man

So I'm home alone tonight. Soon that's going to be every night. It's probably going to be a bit weird for a time; like or loath sharing your space, when you no longer have to there is always an adjustment period. But it should be soon now. Bursaries have approved my change in circumstances form, and extra monies should be arriving soon, and Cattenberg Battenberg will no longer be financially tied. It's all shaping up rather well on the financial side, albeit after months and months of worry.

Not taking my magic pills for a couple of days has well and truly done me over. Their absence provoked uncontrollable vomiting and migraine yesterday, and although the magic pills are back in place, my throat is raw and irritable, resulting in a violent cough, which once again exacerbates the vomiting and also the reward of a lovely lovely tension headache. The moral of the story is to take your meds boys and girls. You might not realise quite how much they're helping until you stop.

With my cough induced headache, and perpetual vomiting (again, too much information? I think I share my crazy way too freely), tonight is not the night to watch Django Unchained, as I want to give that some serious attention. Instead I am watching Super 8, which is pleasing me way more than I expected following the reviews. It's quite a lot of fun. Or it would be, if I didn't feel lousy.

So in short, money will soon be sorted, being as how it is agreed, I feel lousy but medication solves that, my living situation is soon to be resolved and Super 8 is kinda fun. Laptop light is too bright for sick headache ness, so I'll be off.

No comments: