Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

You've got a good heart. Sometimes that's enough to see you safe wherever you go. But mostly, it's not.

I'm on a bit of a Neil Gaiman bent right now, the last three books I've read Coraline, Stardust and American Gods. American Gods is fabulous. I won't spoil it for you, save to say that I think it possibly contains the best death-by-vagina scene I've ever read/seen/heard of/notheard of but doubtless exists somewhere. So, imagine my excitement to find out that Neverwhere is on Radio 4! With a cast including James McAvoy, Anthony Head, Johnny Vegas and NEIL GAIMAN HIMSELF (voicing three parts! Not that that excites me or anything...) it promises to be an awesome radio serial. I also only realised today that Neverwhere was also a TV show in the 90s! So over the next few weeks, I'll be having so much Neil Gaiman based fun, especially with the hopeful scenario that the next Neil Gaiman penned episode of Doctor Who will happen in the forthcoming series. QUITE EXCITED.

No comments: