Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

I picked a scab...

Okay, so in my defense, I'm slightly wired up on excessive amounts of nicotine (it's keeping me awake, although no more focused than usual), and I picked the scab. I asked what I'd done that was so offensive. I'm no closer to the truth, but now my friend is well and truly narked off with me. And surprisingly, that's quite liberating. It's way easier to have someone openly pissed at you, than merely silent. So, I guess, YAY!

Probably not the right response. But as I said, I'm slightly wired up on things and stuff. And I can't be doing with cryptic confusing behaviour. Life is complicated enough right now. People are falable. They fuck up. If people don't recognise that, and forgive behaviour that's merely down to screwing up, as opposed to malice or evil intent, they're wasting a lot of their time. And mine. So, whatever I did, I DON'T CARE. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

No comments: