Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

I went to ninja school so that I could murder you with just one little punch...

I think that's how the song goes. Anyway, it sums up a lot of how I feel a lot of the time. At work, we've been engaging in all these internal projects. Mine is involved with designing and building a behemoth of a database, and a GUI front end to talk to it. Up until now, I was part of a team, some of whom had coding experience, some of whom had more experience writing documentation, so I could learn lots from them. But now they have been re-deployed to external projects. Which is good. Except the entire company database project has become the ME-show. And I don't even know how to code html that effectively, let alone build a complex front end database application with php.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: