Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

And I'll never sleep again

I'm a mess. It's funny. Yesterday I existed as I always do, in my bubble. I was woefully behind in getting the spare room ready for the onslaught of having a housepest, and I'm still not prepared, but from tomorrow morning the spare room needs to be habitable. But this doesn't concern me, other than my slight worry as to how much crap I appear to have accumulated. And yet. Yesterday everything was fine, and in the evening I went to watch a film with a recent acquaintance. It turned out that this was a sort of date, and that was pretty cool, albeit pretty surprising, and he seems really nice. It doesn't seem to be related, but today I'm suffering from a certain degree of melancholy. Maybe it is related. My bubble is a solitary metaphorical space, and it suits me that way. And I'm awake and a little sad, with no clear ideas as to why, other than concerns of losing my solitude. And I'm awake and sad. And I'll never sleep again.

No comments: