Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Dear drivers of cars, please will you learn how to take a fucking corner

Every single fucking morning, as I attempt to turn right onto the main road from the top of my road, I am thwarted over and over and over and over again by a series of wankers who, when turning right into my road, sweep the corner so as to stop me being able to pull out at the same time. The diagram below demonstrates my morning. I am the red car. The green car represents oncoming traffic. The black car represents the mythical, considerate taker of corners, who actually drives properly, whilst the blue car represents the unwholesome bastard reality of the selfish fuckers who have no perception that a gap in traffic can be used by more than one vehicle at once. So yeah. If you are one of those drivers that sweeps around corners like that, I fucking hate you from the deepest darkest corners of my soul. Because you are a fucker.


No comments: