Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

I will be 34

In less than a month. I haven't celebrated my birthday in 6 years (just in case you're wondering, it didn't work, I still aged), and a few months ago I felt like I should, but now it feels daunting and I am severely tempted to stay in my shell and pretend it isn't happening.

Maybe we shall skip that day on the calendar, I shall age, but it shall go unmarked.

Or

Maybe we shall go to The Magnet/Sandbar/somewhere vaguely pub shaped on Friday or Saturday night, and see where the night goes.

Either way, I will be going to Watter + Holy Sons + Lilac & Champagne on 08/02. Which is not my birthday. I will already be 34 by then. But since I've been calling myself 34 for about four months already, there's little point in splitting hairs. Buy a ticket, come with x

No comments: